About Dr. Woodside D.C.
Dr. Woodside D.C. loves to help people and became interested in Chiropractic at a young age. After having a football injury and getting successful treatment at the Chiropractor he knew that helping others would be a part of his life. He comes from a family that has always believed in natural health care and believes that in most cases people can be helped by looking at the whole person and meeting their individual needs. Dr. Woodside D.C. and his staff are passionate about helping you reach you best possible health with a natural approach.
- Associates in Science, Eastern Arizona College
- B.S. Anatomy, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- B.S. Health & Wellness, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- Physiotherapy Certification, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners